Many people thing that buying a home is one of the best and biggest investments they will make. You want to be sure your getting a good home in great condition for a great value. Who doesn’t right!
Well, here I want to share with you 10 tips when buying a home.
10 Tips For The First Time Buyer
1. You will want to get a well trusted realtor that will help you get the best home for your money. I would talk to at least 5 different realtors and get a feel for them as a person. It is also a good idea to talk to friends and family to see if they know a one personally or did business with them and had a good experience.
2. Talk to your bank and get pre-approved. If this is indeed your first time buying a home there are great first-time home buyers that you can take advantage of to save you money in the long run. I would compare banks as well so you can get the best intrust rate possible and make sure it is a fixed rate.
The last thing you want to do is having your house payment increasing due to the market fluctuation. Stay away from arm loans as well and make sure there are no penalties for early payoff.
3. Set a prices that you can afford and don’t go over it. Most home loans are for 30 years so make sure that your not spending more then you can. You don’t want to be stressing every month on paying your house payment.
4. Don’t get into a rush and buy the first house that you see. Take some time to find the right home for the right price. It will happen just make sure you have some patience. If you get into a big hurry first of all you will get frustrated because closing on a house can take some time and you want to make sure there is nothing majorly wrong with it.
5. If you find a home that you love everything, location, floor plan, yard, and every thing else, but the kitchen or the bathroom, you can looking special loans that will allow you to finance the remodeling service within the loan.